Here are some of the things you need to know regarding Security Deposit Waiver (SDW).
What is the Security Deposit Waiver (SDW)?
SDW is an insurance plan that provides coverage for accidental damages to your vacation unit during your stay, in place of a security deposit.
Why purchase the SDW plan?
- With SDW, you no longer have to worry about putting up a security deposit or how much will be returned when you get home.
- Return home with vacation memories, not repair costs. When you include SDW with your reservations, the cost and repair of covered accidental damage will be handled between the lodging provider and the insurance company.
- Stay balanced. The SDW plan can save you from tying up your credit card with a hefty authorization while you are on vacation.
What does the SDW plan cover?
- SDW covers unintentional damage to your vacation unit during your stay, up to $1,500. Renters commonly use SDW to cover things like carpet stains, furniture tears, broken lamps and more.
- Staying in a pet-friendly home? SDW provides coverage for damage caused by pets!
What is not covered by the SDW plan?
How do I include the SDW plan?
If you declined SDW on your VRA, and have decided you would prefer to purchase SDW, you can purchase this plan for a flat rate of $45. Please login to GuestWeb and send us a secure message. We will update your reservation.