You save and plan all year long for your vacation. We don’t always plan for the unexpected events that may occur. This is where the Trip Preserver from Red Sky Travel Insurance
Your trip is cancelled or interrupted due to:
- Someone in your family suffering an illness or injury, even if they aren’t scheduled to travel with you
- You become ill and can’t travel or your child comes down with the chicken pox and you are quarantined
- Weather prevents you from leaving home and reaching your destination
- A family member passes away and your must return from your vacation early
- Your luggage or other items are lost or delayed by the airline
- You twist your ankle and must visit a physician while traveling
- Someone in your family has their military leave revoked
- You lose your job
- Required to serve jury duty
- Involved in or delayed by a traffic accident en route to your departure
- Named hurricane causing cancellation of travel to the insured’s destination that is inaccessible or uninhabitable
Kitty Dunes Rentals recommends purchasing travel insurance for those unexpected emergencies. To learn more about Trip Preserver and what it covers visit www.trippreserver.com. Please review your plan upon receipt for all coverages and exclusions under full Description of Coverage.
Please note, once purchased, travel insurance is non-refundable.
If you declined this insurance option and have now decided you would still like to add the valuable insurance protection to your reservation, it is not too late. Please click the link below to purchase this plan directly from Red Sky Travel Insurance.