What to Bring, Things to Do!
Guests should bring blankets, linens*, towels*, and bathroom and kitchen products.
Don’t forget the following:
- Linens & Towels*
- Soaps/Detergents (dishwasher detergent, laundry detergent, hand soap, etc.)
- Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels, etc.)
- Dish Towels and Pot holders
- Garbage Bags
- Additional Blankets and Pillows
- Toiletries (shampoo, soap, etc.)
- Baby Items (playpens, pac-n-plays, swings, etc.)
- Beach Items (chairs, umbrella, towels)
- Sunblock & Sun Burn Gel
- Swim Suit
- Any special pots & pans or foods & spices
- Grill (if not in description of home; you may rent one of these also)
*Flyers Club Homes supply linens &/or towels. Linen/towel rentals are available through Kitty Dunes for homes not offering Flyers Club.
Things to do prior to Departure:
- Make All Beds – Remove linens if provided and/or rented and return comforters and pillows w/shams back to proper bedrooms.
- Wash All Dishes and/or Load & Turn On Dishwasher
- Place All Trash in Outside Trash Carts and Roll to Street
- Return Keys to the Office at which You Checked-In
- Make Your Pre-Reservation for Next Year
- Check Tire Pressure
- Have A Safe Trip Home
Items Left In Homes
Kitty Dunes is not responsible for any personal items left in a house. Lost items turned in to our office will be held for two weeks and, if not claimed, will be delivered to a local charitable organization. If you request an item to be returned to you, we will ship it via UPS with a valid credit card and charge a $25 service fee. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the property number, week of stay, brief description of item and a name, mailing address and contact number to process your claim.